Friday, September 16, 2011

In Praise of Misfits - Across Time and Space

I don't generally go in for these would-be memes that people ask me to re-post in my Facebook status. Where the Doctor is concerned, though, I'm willing to make an exception, especially for something that reflects the values I've always loved in the show the way this does.
The weeping angel you called ugly? She can't even look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cyberman? He used to be one of us. The Oods that you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. The lady that you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Repost this if you're against bullying in the Time-Space Continuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment