Sunday, July 14, 2013

Legal Eagles Can Still Be Full of Bird Crap

I would like to congratulate both the prosecution and defense teams from the George Zimmerman trial for their great work in lowering public opinions of the legal profession. The you-win-some-you-lose-some attitude of the prosecutors was impressive enough, but the defense attorneys were truly masterful. I can't decide which one amazed me more, the one who spent most of the press conference joking and smiling or his reptilian cohort who decided to blame the media. 

Seriously, though, what the hell is wrong with these two? When someone is dead after your client pulled the trigger in a situation they could (and arguably should) have avoided and said client gets acquitted, you either take the high road or you're an asshole. I'm not going to say I hate these people, because they don't deserve my beautiful wonderful hate. Rather, I'll just say that they disgust me to the point where I hope they die in a flaming pile of excrement while being beaten over the head with a toilet tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment